3-Year Training Program in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Officially recognized as an education and training program by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- 3-year program with over 360 education hours
- Practicum of 450 clinical hours
- Students receive over 100 hours of clinical supervision
- Students are expected to be in at least weekly personal psychotherapy
- Academic seminars are held weekly on Thursday evenings from 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. from September until June; there will be occasional weekend classes and workshops required. Once clinical practicum work begins in Year 2 and Year 3, students will complete clinical hours weekly throughout the year as the clinic operates year-round.
- Class Location: TICP Office & Community Clinic, 427 Vaughan Road, Toronto, ON, M6C 2P1
- No distance learning option is available at this time; all candidates must attend in person (*note – classes have moved online during the COVID-19 pandemic but a return to the classroom will happen as soon as possible).
Please click the button below to download the 3-Year Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Program Application Guide.
Tuition & Supervision
Tuition is $5,000.00 each Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3.
Tuition includes Guest Membership in the Toronto Society for Contemporary Psychoanalysis for the duration of the Program.
Supervision is $5,000 in each Year 2 and Year 3.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 1, 2022 FOR THE SEPTEMBER 2022 CLASS START
There is a standard, non-refundable application fee of $250.00
Applicants are encouraged to apply early. Acceptances are granted on a rolling basis. Class size is limited to 30 participants.
All applicants have a minimum of one application interview.
Please click here to pay the application fee online by credit card Payment can also be made by e-transfer to email@example.com or by cheque to TICP.
Please click here to download the Application Form.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.288.8060.